Friday, September 12, 2014

September 2014 MMA Babe of the Month – Stephanie Snyder

Our September 2014 MMA babe of the month is MMA and Boxing ring girl Stephanie Snyder! This Korean-Italian knockout is 5’5”, 115 lbs, measures 32C-23-36 and calls Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania home. Stephanie has graced the cages and rings for Made Men Promotions, Roy Jones Jr. Presents in association with TNT Promotions, Iron Mike Productions and Pinnacle Fighting Championships. She has also hit the big screen as a ring card girl for Channing Tatum in an upcoming movie called Foxcatcher and was recently asked to be a ring card girl in another movie called Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal. Outside the MMA and boxing worlds Stephanie is a full-time model and a fitness bikini competitor. She has worked with the likes of Maxim, Flex Online, Physique 3D and many others while most recently appearing at Hot Import Nights in Secaucus, New Jersey where she also picked up the title of Miss HIN. Wearing a USA one piece for Labor Day Weekend and the crowd chanting USA she inherited the new hash tag #MizzUSA. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our September 2014 MMA babe of the month Stephanie Snyder.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-My best friend had been ring carding for Made Men and one weekend they needed girls and asked me to join.

What were you doing before you became involved in MMA?

-Before I became involved in MMA I was competing in fitness shows, which I still do now but hosting events and modeling has been keeping me extra busy.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-GSP (drooling), Jon Jones and Cody Garbrandt.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Stephanie "?" Snyder

-After a recent wild event, I would have to go with Stephanie “Mizz USA” Snyder...haha.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I am very caring and sometimes people tell me I'm "too caring".

How do you spend your free time?

-If I ever get free time (as I'm writing this) I honestly enjoy my free time when I'm traveling for jobs. I'm a social butterfly, I have so many friends in different cities, and I always catch up with them while I'm away.

Are you single?

-I keep my love life out of the public ;)

What do you look for in a guy?

-A man with goals. They could be rich or poor. Their goals could be something as little as "spending more time with my mom" as long as they have a goal.

What are your turn-ons?

-Blue eyes.

What are your turnoffs?

-Men who do nothing but downgrade other people’s success.

What do people say is your best feature?

-Lol, my eyes, smile and booty.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I feel like a "dream" is something where you close your eyes for a few hours, wake up and it’s not there. My future goals, I have so many! I'll be on the cover of one of my favorite magazines, my business (rebranding right now) will be the next big thing, and to be an international role model.

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Babes of MMA of course but where do I begin, I don’t want to be tacky, my grandparents, mother, cousins, aunts and uncles. To these people who have watched me grow and been nothing but a supportive backbone Chad Conner, Christine Marie, and to my positive kind hearted bff Sierra Rene. Of course a special thanks to Roy Jones Jr. Presents, Pinnacle Fighting Championships and Hot Import Nights. One last thank you to my social media followers!! Thanks for being so supportive! xoxo

Thank you very much for your time Stephanie and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our September 2014 MMA babe of the month Stephanie Snyder please visit her Facebook, Instagram, Model Mayhem and Twitter pages.

Posted on September 12, 2014 by www.babesofmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment