Friday, May 24, 2013

May 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Jessica Boisseaux

Our May 2013 MMA babe of the month is Jessica Boisseaux! This 23 year old beauty is 5’2”, 105 lbs, measures 32C-24-36 and calls Littleton, Colorado home. Jessica has been named the Colorado MMA ring girl of the year for the past two years and has worked with the likes of Fight to Win, Ring of Fire, Resurrection Fighting Alliance, Rocky Mountain Bad Boyz, Ink’d Out Promotions, Rock Star Industries, Brawlin Combat Gear, Mass Destruction MMA and will now be making her Las Vegas ring carding debut this Sunday for Tuff-N-Uff at the South Point Arena. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our May 2013 MMA babe of the month Jessica Boisseaux.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I have been around wrestling my entire life; I was introduced into the MMA world 5 years ago when my friend took me to watch UFC. I was hooked from day one.

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I started modeling at 16 so before that I was a high school student.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Locally: Brandon Thatch, Jason Lee and Cat Zingano. UFC: Georges St-Pierre and Ronda Rousey.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-I had one person say “You are like an angel from my heart” he was hammered and continued to linger behind me. He was trying to be sweet but was older then my dad so it was very strange. The sweetest thing came from a good friend of mine now, was that I had a heart of gold.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Jessica “?” Boisseaux

-Jessica “Mini Mitts” Boisseaux. It came from a friend of mine when I first started training named Chris Williamson.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I am a super fat kid. I love, love, love to eat, and eat A LOT.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love photography and scrapbooking. I also love to have fun with my family. We spend a lot of time at Bandimere Speedway, movies, paintball, camping, fishing and anything adventurous.

Are you single?

-No, I have not been for a while, and I am madly in love with him.

What do you look for in a guy?

-A heart, funny, sweet and with as much passion and drive that I have.

What are your turn-ons?

-Tattoos, being able to dance, a passion for the special needs community, and if you smell good.

What are your turnoffs?

-Cigarettes, Marijuana, no motivation, and bad teeth.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My smile and abs.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

- :D I love answering that question. I want to be famous. I want the world to know my name, BUT in order to make more of an impact on the special needs community. I want to own and open a bakery that has the equipment and adaptations to employ special needs kids. Imagine the impact that I can make by making appearances and being able to raise more awareness and funds for the kids to have a better quality of life. As you can see I am very, very passionate about helping them.

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-I want to thank everyone who has supported me! Most importantly I want to thank my amazing boyfriend for always being there for me when I lose it as well as pushing me and being behind me in all my decisions. I also want to thank my manager Max Havoc for all the work he has done to get me to where I am today and helping me achieve my dreams. Thank you too Jamie Addie, Seth Daniels, Sven Bean, Guy Thompson, and Keith Schmelzer as well.

Thank you very much for your time Jessica and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! Have fun at Tuff-N-Uff! For more on our May 2013 MMA babe of the month Jessica Boisseaux check out her TwitterFacebook and Model Mayhem pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment