Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Brittany Elizabeth

Our April 2013 MMA babe of the month is MMA model Brittany Elizabeth! This 25 year old knockout is 5’7”, 122 lbs, measures 36-25-36, originally from Kansas but now calls Los Angeles, California home. Brittany has been featured in several MMA magazines including Fight! Magazine, Fighters Only, Ultimate MMA and MMA Unleashed. As a model for the past five years Brittany has also been featured in magazines and websites such as Maxim UK, Coed Magazine, cover of VBlazin, cover of L.A. Firm and most recently can be found in a six page spread of the current issue of Maxim Espanol. She is also a freelance makeup artist which complements her modeling. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our April 2013 MMA babe of the month Brittany Elizabeth.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was given the opportunity to be published in my first MMA magazine and after that I decided I wanted to be in all of them!

What were you doing before you became an MMA model?

-I have been modeling for several years now so prior to my exposure and love for MMA I was and still am a swimwear and lingerie model.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

-Georges St-Pierre.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Brittany “?” Elizabeth

-Brittany “The Beast” Elizabeth.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

-Something that people wouldn’t know about me is that I’m a twin!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-Some of my hobbies and free time are spent reading, swimming and shopping.

Are you single?

-I’m currently hooked up :)

What do you look for in a guy?

-Things I look for in a guy are humor, great hygiene, athletic, adventurous and intelligent.

What are your turnoffs?

-Bad hygiene, no sense of style and too cocky.

What would you say is your best feature?

-I would say my eyes but guys would probably say my chest or bootayyy ;)

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-My future plans are always in the making. I moved to LA for a reason and I won’t be leaving until I’ve conquered it!

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-A big fat THANK YOU to everyone that I can inspire and the people who believe in me!

Thank you very much for your time Brittany and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our April 2013 MMA babe of the month Brittany Elizabeth check out her website, TwitterFacebook and Instagram pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment