Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Natalie Lawrence

Our July 2012 MMA babe of the month is Cage Warriors ring girl and model Natalie Lawrence. This 24 year-old knockout is 5’7”, measures 32D-24-34 and calls London, England home. Working with Cage Warriors in MMA and Monster Energy Girls in Motocross, Speedway and Moto GP races Natalie has been traveling the world and taking it by storm. In between events Natalie works as a lingerie, swimwear and fitness model with countless features including a few UK lads’ magazines lately. We recently caught up with Natalie for the interview below as our July 2012 MMA babe of the month.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I attended a casting to meet the head ring girl at Cage Warriors Brookelyn; I had a short interview, some pictures and tried on the ring girl outfit!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-Since I was at school I have always done bits of modeling but from school I actually trained as a hairstylist. I then moved to Spain for a bit and then back to London to model!

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-I have soo many....I enjoyed watching Kris Edwards at Cage Warriors 48 in London. I'm really looking forward to seeing Sheila Gaff fight again at Cage Warriors. I also like the Diaz brothers in the UFC.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-MMA fans are amazing, especially all our Cage Warriors fans who come to the shows and meet us after for pictures! Brookelyn and I get a lot of lovely comments and support on Facebook and Twitter from fans, never really anything strange just lovely compliments, or requests for us to upload more pictures lol!

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Natalie "?" Lawrence

-I find this question soooo hard!! Can you not give me a name?!? What do you guys think?!? Tweet me ideas!! @Natalie_L23

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I'm kinda shy, even though I love being in front of the camera for work. When I'm home or just doing everyday things I'm quite quiet and shy, I don't need to be the center of attention.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love to travel and I'm lucky enough to do a lot through work, but when I have free time I love to take trips with my girls. Recently we just went to Ibiza, it was so much fun!! I also love to go out to lovely restaurants and eat good food. I totally have a sweet tooth, I love dessert! Also like any girl I love to shop, shoes and bags are my obsession!

Are you single?

-I am single...but there is someone special who I am just getting to know. I'm very happy right now though!

What do you look for in a guy?

-Someone that can make me laugh! Ambition and drive I find really attractive in a man. Someone that is close to their family and friends. I need someone that wants me for me, not because I model and look a certain way.

What are your turn-ons?

-A sense of humor, ambition, passion, a nice smile and a cute bum.

What are your turnoffs?

-Negativity, laziness, no ambition, arrogance, liars and smelly people.

What would you say is your best feature?

-Ohh I'm not sure, what do you think? I like my eyes and lips...and my hair. I guess most guys compliment on other things lol.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I hope to continue to model and travel the world. Keep working with Cage Warriors! In life I just wish for me, my family and friends to have happy, healthy, successful lives.

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Big thank you to Cage Warriors for having me apart of their amazing team! And my gorgeous girl Brookelyn who I met through work and is now an amazing friend to me :) everyone follow her @Brrrookelyn. And of course you guys at Babes of MMA for your support since I became a part of the MMA world. Xx

Thank you too Natalie for your time and support. Follow our July 2012 MMA babe of the month Natalie Lawrence on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment