Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 2011 MMA Babe of the Month – Natalie Skyy

Our October 2011 MMA babe of the month is model, actress and ring girl Natalie Skyy. This California stunner is 5’5” and measures 33D-24-35. Ring carding for Strikeforce and Shark Fights as well as features with magazines such as TapouT and Ultimate MMA are just a few of the places you may recognize Natalie from. Although we are into November this feature was well worth the wait as the October MMA babe of the month. Enjoy the pictures and keep reading below to learn more about the beautiful Natalie Skyy.


How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I have been a huge fan of the sport for about 8 years now, but it was 2007 when I had my Ring Girl debut for professional boxing – Fight Night at the Tank. A year later in 2008 I began working as a Ring Girl with Strikeforce. I then went on to work with Shark Fights, which lead to my Fighters Only World MMA Awards Ring Girl of the Year Nomination in 2010.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-I can’t name anyone as a favorite! Love the sport, and love em all!

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-Hmmmm well just use your imagination and I’m sure you can figure out the strange comments that come along, I’d rather not repeat them. Lol

-My fans are the best, so encouraging and always supportive!! I love when a parent brings their daughter up to take a picture and tells me what an inspiration and great role model I am. That’s the best feeling in the world! Others saying it was so good meeting you today!! You’re such a down to earth person!! See you tomorrow at the Expo again!! :) She's the smartest, Prettiest, sexiest and strongest ring girl alive.

We have seen you working with UFC, any news or future plans with them?

-I haven’t worked directly with UFC…… yet :) but I have been doing a few things with UFC Gyms.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-If most people don’t know something about me, it’s because I want to keep it that way.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I absolutely love to spend time with my doggy Riley; he’s an adorable chocolate lab. I take him on hikes, walks to the farmers market; he’s a great buddy lol. I am big on spending as much of my free time as I can with my family and friends. They have been there with me through thick and thin and I cherish every moment we get to spend together.

What are your turn-ons?

-Someone who is confident, successful, supportive and takes care of themselves (fitness, hygiene etc)!

What are your turnoffs?

-JEALOUSY and LIARS!

What would you say is your best feature?

-My drive and determination.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-To be honest I’m going to do whatever I want to do, and what my heart desires. I won’t allow anything to stand in the way of my career and its success!

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Yes big shout out to all of my fans, friends, family you all are the best and I can’t thank you enough for all the support. I won’t ever stop striving for excellence! Also to Elisabeth and Jake at Fight Chix for the great friendship, encouragement and support over the years…love you guys.

Thank you very much for your time Natalie. Best of luck with all your future ventures. For more on Natalie check her out on Twitter @NatalieSkyyFacebook and Natalie’s website.

No comments:

Post a Comment