Friday, May 20, 2011

Meet MMA Stunner Kristi Michelle

We recently had the pleasure of connecting with a local MMA babe from Valparaiso, IN by the name of Kristi Michelle who is the official ring girl for Hoosier Fight Club since its inception in 2009.  This sexy 24 year old is 5'2", 105 lbs. and measures 34D-24-34.  In addition to her ring carding Kristi is currently attending college in Chicago for fashion business and has modeled for the likes of Miller-Coors Brewing and Playboy to name a couple.  Read on to find out more about this Midwestern head turner.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I started watching MMA when I was a Hooters girl and we would play the fights there.  I usually get bored while watching sports on TV but I immediately loved MMA because it was just so exciting!

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-My favorite MMA fighter is my fiance, Eddie Wineland.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I absolutely HATE cheese!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love working out, kickboxing, boxing, going to fights, modeling, going to concerts and traveling.  I usually spend my free time with my family, friends and fiance.

What are your turn-ons?

-My turn-ons are a good sense of humor, a kind heart and tattoos.

What are your turnoffs?

-My number one turnoff would definitely be cockiness.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My boobs or eyes.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-In the future I hope for a lot more opportunities in modeling!  I also plan to graduate college and get married.  I would love to be a UFC octagon girl someday at my fiance's fight!

To get in touch with this MMA stunner say hello to Kristi on Twitter at @KristiMichelle1 and on Model Mayhem.  Thank you for your time Kristi and really look forward to attending the next Hoosier Fight Club event.

No comments:

Post a Comment