Thursday, April 21, 2011

The MMA Babes of Tuff-N-Uff

On my recent trip to Las Vegas I also had the opportunity to catch the weigh-ins and fights for Tuff-N-Uff.  If you're in town during a Tuff event I highly recommend it.  The fights are great and the babes even better!  Thanks again to Jeff of Tuff.  I also finally met the group from It Ain't Chemo who are tremendous group who help little warriors who have cancer.  Ok, what you all came to see the babes of Tuff!  In action at this event on April 8th I caught great fights with Ashley Cummins, the Lybarger twins, Maylee Rahn, Samantha Mosqueda and Rachael Millard.  Saving the best for last I got to see ring girls Stephanie Ann Cook, Alizee Dipaola and a set of twins.  Say hello to these amazing ladies on Twitter @StephannC and @vegasgogo.  For more pictures from this event check out our Facebook albums and Joe Pic Photography.  Thanks again to everyone I met and can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment