Friday, April 22, 2011

Meet Bellator Babe Jade Bryce

I recently connected with new Bellator babe Jade Bryce and can't say enough about this sweetheart.  From Austin, TX this knockout is 5'3" (what she calls travel-size), 107 lbs. and measures a natural 34D-24-34.  Travel is her true love so being on the road as the new Bellator babe fits perfectly.  Jade is an avid MMA fan, a certified yoga instructor and a sucker for vintage cars including a yellow '74 VW she is currently rebuilding.  Her inspirations in life are Muhammad Ali, Audrey Hepburn, Ghandi and the Dalai Lama.  Jade takes risks and enjoys being a go-getter and believes life is so short that you have to seize every moment by doing what you love.  We also got the chance to ask Jade a few additional questions seen below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-MMA has always been my favorite sport and last year when I got into modeling Fight! Magazine contacted me for a feature.  I jumped at the chance of course, loving anything to do with MMA.  A fighter friend, Nick "the Ghost" Gonzalez who was then a stranger saw the article and passed it on to Manny, the Spanish commentator for Bellator.  When they needed a blonde ring girl he sent me the info.  It's funny how the most amazing things sometimes work out that way.  The raindrop in the ocean effect! :)

Who are some of your favorite MMA fighters?

-I really miss seeing Roger Huerta fight and we all love to watch Eddie Alvarez of course!  I'd have to say I'm a huge fan of Michael Chandler as well as the Pitbull brothers.  I love Michael Chandler's "blessed" mentality and he is extremely talented and inspirational!  The Pitbull brothers are so fierce in the cage yet sweet to everyone outside of it, very genuine guys!  Don't forget to watch Chandler and Pitbull on May 14th at Bellator 44!  That's going to be one heck of a fight!

How do you spend your spare time and any interesting hobbies?

-I am a huge outdoors girl.  I live right next to a kayaking station in Austin and love being on the water.  I love to travel and volunteer in a different country each year but always revisiting Uganda, Africa.  A child in need just melts my heart and I'm truly blessed to spend my spare time helping them.  I also love being at the gym!  I am also a sucker for blues dancing and sushi which is an ideal date for me although I don't get much time for that anymore but I don't mind, I'm happy to be this busy.

What are your future plans or dreams?

-I would love to get into acting.  I plan on staying with Bellator for as long as they'll keep me, it has been a dream job!  I plan on backpacking all seven continents (I have three more left) by the time I am 30.  I also plan to continue building wells and schools for those in need no matter how my future goes.  I do hope to go farther in this field because anytime I'm in the spotlight I can put the needs of others right there with me. :)

To keep up on the latest happenings with Jade say hello to her on Facebook, Twitter and check out her non-profit Community Crash.  I don't know what took the MMA world so long to find you but certainly glad they did.  Thank you Jade for your time and all your support!  We can't wait to see you in Chicago when Bellator returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment