Friday, June 28, 2013

June 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Ericka Kristen

Our June 2013 MMA babe of the month is MMA model and ring girl Ericka Kristen! This 26 year old stunner is 5’4”, 110 lbs, measures 34-24-36 and calls San Antonio, Texas home. Ericka has been featured in Ultimate MMA Magazine several times, Fighters Only Magazine and has ring carded a couple of local MMA events. Outside the world of MMA Ericka is a licensed beauty advisor, makeup artist and model. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our June 2013 MMA babe of the month Ericka Kristen.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was approached to do a magazine feature after a couple experiences at MMA events. I've always been a fan of fitness and now more than ever after getting into MMA.

What were you doing before you became an MMA model and ring girl?

-I was working as a licensed beauty consultant and working with various advertisement companies local and international.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Georges St Pierre. I'm a fan of Women’s MMA as well, Miesha Tate....she's awesome!

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Ericka "?" Kristen

-Ericka “EK” Kristen.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I'm nice.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I'm a shopper; I love hiking and quality time with loved ones.

Are you single?

-You could say I have someone on my mind ;)

What do you look for in a guy?

-Easy going, respectable and appreciative.

What are your turn-ons?

-Smiles.

What are your turnoffs?

-No respect for women.

What would you say is your best feature?

-It all starts with a smile ;)

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-To put it briefly, I would love to fulfill my dreams in the model industry, branch my company, travel all I can but in the end have a family and be in love.

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-To all my supporters and Babes of MMA thank you for this feature.

Thank you very much for your time Ericka and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our June 2013 MMA babe of the month Ericka Kristen check out her websiteFacebook and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment