Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Sarah Leann

Our March 2013 MMA babe of the month is MMA ring girl and model Sarah Leann! This 21 year old beauty is 5’5”, 130 lbs, has hazel eyes and brown hair, measures a curvy 34D-27-39 and calls Houston, Texas home. Sarah has been part of the MMA scene and modeling for a little over a year now and already turning heads everywhere. She has graced the cage for Legacy Fighting Championship and Cage Combat, been featured on our website Babes of MMA as well as World of MMA and has an MMA magazine shoot in the works. Although modeling is just a side job for Sarah she has done some sexy promotional and print work as seen above with more to come. Sarah also runs a full time pool and spa service in Houston. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our March 2013 MMA babe of the month Sarah Leann.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was actually selected by a panel of judges to be the Legacy Fighting Championship ring card girl.

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-Before modeling came along I was a Hooters girl. I wanted to try out for the Hooters calendar, and was required to take pictures for submission and I started getting really positive feedback. Even though I did not make the calendar, I still had fun and met so many great people. So I left Hooters and began the journey I am currently on! Couldn’t have been a better decision, I’ve met so many amazing people while having a blast doing it!

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Not only are these personal friends of mine, but they are both amazing individuals and great fighters: Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis and Larry “Tae Kwon” Crowe.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Sarah “?” Leann

-Sarah “Sweetheart” Leann.

What is something most people don’t know about you?
-I’m a mommy of a beautiful 4 year old girl!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I sew, love to go camping, spending time with my family and watch my HOUSTON TEXANS!!

Are you single?

-Someone’s already stolen my heart ;) sorry boys!

What do you look for in a guy?

-Personality, if you can’t make me laugh, then I don’t know what to tell you! ;)

What are your turnoffs?

-Cocky, self-absorbed individuals and disrespect!!

What would you say is your best feature?

-My smile, it’s irresistible!!

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-Continue to run a successful business and retire on a remote island!!

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-First off my fans, I wouldn’t be where I am without you! I’d like to say thank you to my bikini sponsor Lollierocks Bikinis

Thank you for your time Sarah and happy to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our March 2013 MMA babe of the month Sarah Leann check out her Facebook page, website and now on Instagram and Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment