Friday, January 11, 2013

January 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Leticia Farr

Our January 2013 MMA babe of the month is MMA model Leticia Farr. This 30 year old stunner is 5’5”, 118 lbs, measures 34C-26-34 and calls Las Vegas home. If you missed our first feature on Leticia click here. Leticia has been featured in and a monthly columnist for Ultimate MMA Magazine and Uncaged Magazine, featured in MMA Plus Magazine, The Ring Magazine and the current issue of Fight! Magazine. She is also a spokes and advertising model for 5-Round Fury Nutritional Supplements and Combatives Gear. Outside the world of MMA Leticia is an internationally published model appearing in FHM Nederland, World of Firepower Magazine, Home Defender Magazine, Models Mania Magazine, Southern Vixens Magazine and countless others. Leticia has exploded onto the MMA and modeling scene and has her eye on the UFC. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our January 2013 MMA babe of the month Leticia Farr.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-The sport is huge at my house. But my first MMA feature was done by a great Las Vegas photographer Dave Alan.

What were you doing before you became a MMA model?

-I was being a model of everything else ;)

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Georges St-Pierre and Anderson Silva.

What would be your fight name if you were a fighter? Leticia “?” Farr

-Oh man…I gotta think harder about this one…let’s call me Letushy for now, I think you know why.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

-They don’t know deep down I’m a big dork, super silly person.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I’m a huge family person, I’m 100% dedicated to them. We love the outdoors, mountain biking, in summer we take the boat out and enjoy water sports. Now let’s go snowboarding.

Are you single?

-No I’m married, sorry boys. Still love my fans!

What do you look for in a guy?

-A guy gotta have a sense of humor. I’m always making jokes so gotta keep up.

What are your turn-ons?

-A kiss on my upper back, cuddling in front of the fire place and a slow dance.

What are your turnoffs?

-Bad breath, too drunk and loud.

What would you say is your best feature?

-I get a lot of compliments but I think my booty wins!

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-It’s so overwhelming how much I have in the works; I have to take it one day at a time ;) I have a lot of great announcements coming up. I am a very luck girl.

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-Yes, I want to thank you for having me, a huge honor being MMA babe of the month and starting the year well! I do want to thank my fans, it’s amazing to see the feedback and help I get from people I don’t even know.

Thank you very much Leticia for your time and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA. Keep your eyes on Leticia as she has some more big magazine features coming out soon! For more on our January 2013 MMA babe of the month Leticia Farr check out her new website, Facebook and Twitter pages and go pick up the latest issue of Fight! Magazine featuring Leticia.

No comments:

Post a Comment