Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Justine Davis

Our January 2012 MMA babe of the month is ring girl and MMA model Justine Davis. This breathtaking Sicilian and American Indian babe is 5’7”, 120 lbs, measures 34C-24-36 and calls Chicago, IL home. Justine has worked with numerous MMA companies around the Midwest since 2009 and know we will only see more of her as time goes by. Taking the modeling world by storm Justine has appeared throughout multiple magazines, covers, calendars, posters, charity events, fashion shows, various news articles and website features. Some of her recent modeling accomplishments include third runner up in the Swimsuit USA International Competition, first in the Surreal Hot 100 Chicago contest and second at Tropic Beauty. Coming up Justine has a spot in the finals for Paradise Bash Party Cruz Swimsuit Contest and was recently chosen to appear at the 2012 NFL Super Bowl for Maxim. Justine was a professional cheerleader and dancer for both Chicago and Milwaukee professional indoor arena football teams. Along with sports she has been a competitive figure skater, gymnast and dancer for 16 years. Add in adrenaline junkie and think we understand why it was only a matter of time that MMA soon became a perfect match for Justine. Although we connected with Justine awhile back we guarantee the wait for this feature was well worth it.


How did you get into the world of MMA?

-One of my good friends is a MMA fighter and he asked if I was interested in being a ring girl for one of the events he was fighting at. Of course I said yes because that's definitely something I’ve always been interested in. Nothing is better than having the best seats in the house!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-Before I was a MMA ring girl and model I was working as a vet assistant and receptionist. I am a HUGE animal lover.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-My favorite fighter would be Matt Hughes. His strength, aggression and takedowns were insane. He will always be a legend.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-Just when you think you've heard it all you haven't, lol that’s all I will say. As far as sweetest comments goes, a lot of fans say they love me for who I am and how I don't try to be someone else. I’m a real down to earth girl and appreciate everyone who is supportive of what I do.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-Haha. Most people don't know that I'm a HUGE tomboy and I took two years of auto mechanics to work on cars. I LOVE modifying my GTO and racing it. Nothing like the love of an adrenaline rush!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-My hobbies include dirt biking, snowboarding, jet skiing, wake boarding, racing my GTO and playing my guitar. I love being active.

Are you single?

-I am actually taken.

What do you look for in a guy?

-I look for someone who is wholesome, charismatic and funny. Someone that’s down to earth who doesn't let others influence them.

What are your turn-on’s?

-Smile and confidence.

What are your turnoffs?

-Bad hygiene and cockiness.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My smile.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-It’s hard to say because I'm the type of person who strives on always doing better and succeeding at everything I do. I love trying everything at least once. But as of right now my goals in life are to be on the cover of Maxim & Sports Illustrated, work with Victoria’s Secret and be all over Fitness magazines. I love acting and wouldn't mind tying out for a few movies. I have always wanted to be a veterinarian so that would definitely play into consideration for one of my settling down jobs. But you never know about life for it is a mystery and things change unexpectedly. : )

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-I most definitely want to thank all of my friends, family and fans who have continued to follow and support my career. It definitely wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you guys! And thank you BabesofMMA for doing this feature on me.


Thank you too for your time Justine and hope we see you at an event real soon. We guarantee that everyone will see more of this stunner as she continues to heat up the MMA and modeling worlds. Be sure to say hello and follow Justine on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment