Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Say Hello to Tee Tremblay

A couple of months ago we made the acquaintance of Canadian head turner Tee Tremblay.  If you haven't heard of this MMA socialite babe well now you will.  Read up on Tee below.

Can you give us a bio on you and your MMA background? How you got into this sport and what you’re doing now?
-When I was 4 years old, my mum put me in Karate so I could learn to defend myself. I quickly learned that little Tee loved to punch and kick things. I moved from Karate to boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai. I attempted BJJ but I quickly came to the conclusion that I’m a better stand-up fighter. I started working as a promotional model and reporting on local events while working my way through College. I recently created a blog and opened a YouTube account to post my fight predictions. Everything seems to be coming together slowly. I’m at a point where I’d love to branch out and move beyond working locally. I’m in the process of getting a webpage up and running so I can bring all my content together on one site. I have also been working with the apparel company StepIn, as of recently, in creating my own branded line.

Ever do any fighting yourself?
-I mostly competed as a boxer. I had a few MMA fights which I was lucky didn’t go to the ground. I was also quite the scrappy teenager. After extensive surgeries and physiotherapy sessions, I started looking at other ways to involve myself in the sport that wasn’t going to get my nose broken again.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?
-It might sound cliché but I love me some Georges St-Pierre. He’s well-rounded, well-spoken, well-liked and well…really damn sexy, lol. Plus, he’s Canadian – Canada Represent! Jose Aldo is another favorite of mine. That kid explodes in the cage and destroys people. Donald Cerrone makes me dream about cowboys. Cris “Cyborg” Santos absolutely terrifies me. Fedor is Fedor. I love Roger Huerta. His fight against Crane at UFC 74 is one of my all-time favorite fights. I thought it was crazy when he started using the big screen to see where his elbows were landing. Cole Miller is a sick fighter, amazing person and his submission against Lauzon at 108 was unreal. Last…but definitely not least…Dave Hill is my favorite up and comer. Check him out…I promise you’ll be impressed!

What does the future behold for you? Any big plans in life or MMA?
-I have no idea what the future holds for me. I’ve learned that when I make plans, life tends to push me in other directions. A pipe dream is to be a Playboy Playmate. I'd also love to work for the UFC one day…but, who doesn’t have that dream in this industry? My main goal in life is to be happy.

For more on Tee check her out on Twitter, her Official Blog and on YouTube for UFC predictions.  Watch out for this babe MMA world.  Thanks again Tee for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment