Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011 MMA Babe of the Month - Tana Ashlee

Our January 2011 MMA babe of the month is MMA model and ring babe Tana Ashlee.  This 20 year old Las Vegas stunner is 5'3", 110 lbs. and measures 33C-25-34.  You may recognize Tana from her photo shoots with MMA clothing lines Rukus, Rising Fighter, ERA and Cage Walker.  She has also graced the ring for Tuff-N-Uff MMA, a hairstylist and started to compete in fitness competitions.  Check out what we learned about this Sin City hottie below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?
-I started out working for Robert Drysdale as a receptionist at his gym.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
-Georges St-Pierre, he's a bad ass!

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?
-The strangest one that occurs a lot is I love your feet. Sweetest is when they encourage you to keep going in this crazy world.

What is something most people don't know about you?
-I don't party much; I prefer to be in the gym or in bed cuddled up with someone. :)

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
-I work out twice a day. I do a lot of modeling and I am also a hairstylist. I really don't have free time.

Are you single?
-Yes, I want to keep it that way until I am successful.

What do you look for in a guy?
-Honesty, driven, caring, and goofy.

What are your turn-ons?
-Turn-ons...hmm good eye contact and man handle me!

What are your turnoffs?
-I hate liars. That is the biggest turn off.

What would you say if your best feature?
-My eyes!

What are your future plans or dreams in life?
-I want to be a well known model that helps kids and teens achieve their dreams and goals.

Thank you Tana for your time and wish you continued success in all your ventures.  For more info on Tana be sure to check her out on Facebook and Twitter.  Keep your eye open for this MMA babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment