Monday, August 9, 2010

August 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Rachel Shine

August 2010 MMA babe of the month is Hitman Fight Gear model and California Fight Syndicate ring babe Rachel Shine.  This 23 year old California stunner is 5'3", 100 lbs. and measures 32D-23-32.  Rachel has also been a print model for countless magazines, been an FHM home town honey and a go-go dancer.  Check out our question and answer session with Rachel below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?
-Someone special took me to a fight for our first date, and I have been into it ever since!

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
-Josh Barnett because he's an awesome fighter and a cool guy in person.

What else do you do with your time when not modeling for Hitman Fight Gear or other places?
-Modeling is a full time job; on my days off I'm still setting up future photo shoots, and networking with new people who are interested in booking me.

What are your hobbies?
-I love doing hot yoga to keep in shape, hanging around the beach, taking cat naps with my kitties, and learning about psychology.

Are you single?
-Well let's just say the guy who took me to that fight for our first date won me over.

What do you look for in a guy?
-Funny, big, squishy, cuddling type.

What are your turn-ons?
-A man that keeps his eyes on me.

What are your turnoffs?
-A man that is super into his looks.

What would you say is your best feature (ex. body part)?
-My tummy!

What are your future plans or dreams?
-While I'm modeling, I also go to school, and major in psychology. I hope to stay in the industry by counseling/helping other models or entertainers in the business.

Check out Rachel's official website and Facebook fan page for more info and news on this MMA babe!  Thanks to Rachel for her time and we look forward to seeing her at more MMA events in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment