Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MMA Babe of the Month - Mercedes Terrell

June 2010 MMA babe of the month is Bellator Fighting Championship ring babe Mercedes Terrell.  This 26 year old California stunner is 5'5", 102 lbs, measures 32B-24-34 and is of Sicilian and Mexican ethnicity.  Mercedes is a professional model who has appeared in countless magazines and websites featuring cars, supercross, fashion, swimwear and lingerie.  She enjoys snowboarding, motocross, watching football, painting and drawing.  We recently had the opportunity to ask her a few other questions we were dying to ask.

Who are you favorite MMA fighters?
-I'm a big fan of Bryan Baker, Patricio Pitbull, and Eddie Alvarez. But right now I'd have to say my favorite is Alexander Shlemenko; he is super tough and he has the best Chuck Norris style round house kicks so he's fun to watch!

Are you single?
-Hmmm... Well to answer that: there is no ring on my finger!!

What do you look for in a guy?
-What I look for in a guy is someone who is sincere, confident in himself, and most of all can make me laugh!

What are your turn-on's?
-I like: good music, muscles, a sexy smile, and a well-mannered gentleman (I swear they exist).

What are your turnoffs?
-I'm not down for: bad breath, hairy chests, and someone who doesn't know how to open the door for a chick!

What would you say is your best feature (ex. body part)?
-I'd say my smile or my eyes... But my butt seems to get a lot of compliments too, lol.

What are your future plans?
-In the near future I want to do more in broadcasting; I want host my own show one day. I also want to write a book at some point. But the most important thing I want to do in my future is become a Mommy!

Thanks again for your time Mercedes and best wishes from Babes of MMA!  Check your local listings on Thursday's to catch Mercedes live on Bellator season two.

No comments:

Post a Comment