Monday, September 5, 2016

September 2016 MMA Babe of the Month – Marisa Sanford

Our September 2016 MMA babe of the month is MMA ring girl and model Marisa Sanford! This stunner is 5’4”, 115 lbs, measures 34D-25-32 and calls Virginia home. Marisa has graced the cages and rings for Shine MMA, Driller MMA through Sterling Entertainment Group, Legacy Fighting Championship, King of the Cage and Resurrection Fighting Alliance. She also trains in Karate and has an extensive list of modeling credits including work as a promotional model and brand ambassador. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our September 2016 MMA babe of the month Marisa Sanford.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I got an opportunity to work for a local company in Minnesota and I made friends there that helped me get more jobs that spiraled into a bunch of bigger opportunities.

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I was a student in high school before I started and I tried college briefly as well.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-I don't really have favorites, but I definitely love meeting local fighters because getting to know their background and their families is so nice.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Marisa "?" Sanford

-Marisa “Badger” Sanford.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I'm a super big Harry Potter nerd.

How do you spend your free time?

-Exercising, reading, working, and playing with my eccentric cat.

Are you single?

-No.

What do you look for in a guy?

-Motivation, support, loyalty, a fun personality.

What are your turn-ons?

-Self-motivation, a nice smile, animal friendly personality.

What are your turnoffs?

-"Guy-in-a-club" attitudes, grabbing without permission, dick pics.

What would you say is your best feature?

-It depends on the day and how I do my hair and makeup, but it usually ends up being my eyes.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I hope to move my modeling into a prosperous career and live a comfortable life doing what I love.

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-I want to say thank you to all of my friends, family, and supporters that have helped me get to the place I'm at now.

-Please vote for me once every hour until September 30th, 2016 to be Miss IBMS September following this link: https://missibmsseptember.hscampaigns.com/#submissions

Thank you very much for your time Marisa and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our September 2016 MMA babe of the month Marisa Sanford please visit her website along with her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages and also on Snapchat at marisa_sanford.

Posted on September 5, 2016 by www.babesofmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment