Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 MMA Babe of the Month – Lauren Monday

Our April 2014 MMA babe of the month is West Coast Fighting Championship and Diaz Promotions ring card girl Lauren Monday! This 22 year old stunner is 5’10”, 135 lbs, measures 34DD-27-36 and calls Sacramento, California home. Along with ring carding Lauren also shot for MMAKO Fighting clothing line with Binford’s Custom Cycles and has been featured on websites like Terez Owens, Questionable Stoppage where she picked up the title of 2012 ring card girl of the year and Cage Potato with Justin Baseman and 5150 Fightwear. Outside the world of MMA Lauren has been modeling since the age of 14. Check out her Model Mayhem page for more on her modeling career which includes current features in Maxim, Browze Magazine, One West Magazine and Snap Matter Magazine. Coming up she will be doing the NPC Contra Costa Bikini Competition in May, the Tahoe show in August and the Sacramento show in November! Lauren’s passion is working out so in her spare time she enjoys doing yoga, CrossFit and weight training. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our April 2014 MMA babe of the month Lauren Monday.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-FACEBOOK! Brandon Ware, the owner of West Coast Fighting, found me on Facebook when the company was just starting out and had asked me to be one of the first ring girls at the shows. I was pretty thrilled!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I was actually in college full-time and working three different jobs! I was extremely busy to say the least!

Who are your favorite MMA Fighters?

-Getting to know the MMA world I have met some pretty awesome people! Anderson Silva really knows how to kick some butt! I would have to say Nick Diaz is great and Justin Baseman!

What would your fight name be in you were a fighter? Lauren "?" Monday

-This is an awesome question actually! Hmm. " MONDAY FUNDAYYY!!!!!" LOL!

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I am pretty laid back, really sarcastic funny, and I am into a lot of dude things! Dirt bikes, lifted trucks, working on cars, I drive a manual sports car, and I shoot guns ;)

How do you spend your free time?

-I rarely have free time! But when I do, I love to eat and read up on some real estate books!

Are you single?

-Everyone loves this question :)! Nope sorry guys! I've been off the market for quite some time now. You have to catch the good ones before they get swooped up fast! ;)

What do you look for in a guy?

-Trust, loyalty, respect, a gentleman, charisma, hard work ethics, funny sense of humor, love of animals, working out, being supportive in my careers, great family man, being CLEAN, organized, car lover, outgoing, caring for others, healthy eating habits, and adventurous!

What are your turn-ons?

-I love arms. A man with nice arms is a total turn on! Also random surprises such as trips, dinner dates, etc make me happy ;)

What are your turn-offs?

-Arrogance, a dirty car or house, looking in the mirror more than me, being rude to others, showing off too much, or a guy who "parties" more than usual.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My personality. I am very unique! Crazy sense of humor. If you have met me you know what I am talking about!

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I would like to be a top broker in real estate and also be in many more magazines in my modeling career. Dare I say top bikini model? ;)

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Always! I wouldn't be where I am at without the support of MANY people. My family and friends of course, but also to those who have believed in me when I was just starting out! All the helpful hints, tips of the trade, advice, knowledge and opportunities that many of my close photographer friends gave me. You guys are fabulous!!!!! Just to mention a small portion of photographers who made a huge impact: David Art, Donnie Newton, Nathan Frye, Hil Muller, and ALL of the photographers I have shot with. THANK YOU!

Thank you very much for your time Lauren and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our April 2014 MMA babe of the month Lauren Monday please visit her website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment