Friday, August 23, 2013

August 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Alisha Dander

Our August 2013 MMA babe of the month is Alisha Dander! This 29 year old blonde bombshell is 5’9”, 135 lbs, measures 34D-26-36 and calls Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada home. Working with Never Tap Alisha graces the cages for top Canadian MMA promotions like Aggression Fighting Championship, Maximum Fighting Championship and Unified Combat League and also models for the Never Tap clothing line. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our August 2013 MMA babe of the month Alisha Dander.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I got involved in MMA about 5 years ago when I saw and audition for Never Tap as a ring girl. I went and auditioned and was hired as the main ring girl :)

What were you doing before you became a MMA ring girl and model?

-Prior to becoming a ring girl I was employed as a mental health care worker and freelance model. Currently, I am a full-time psychiatric nurse and I still do freelance modeling as well as promotional modeling and ring carding.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-My favorite MMA fighters are also part of the Never Tap crew such as Sarah Kaufman, John Alessio and Mike Hackert.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-I have been blessed with great fans thus far I have not had any strange or negative comments, mostly just words of support and encouragement to keep at what I’m doing.

What would your fight nickname be if you were a fighter? Alisha “?” Dander

-Alisha “She Devil” Dander! Lol

What is something most people don’t know about you?

-I’m a Scorpio and just like the meaning of my name I am caring, understanding, love to have a good time and always up for a party.

How do you spend your free time?

-I spend most of my free time training in the gym or spending time with family and friends. Oh, and I like to shop, a lot :)

Are you single?

-Yes, I am single.

What do you look for in a guy?

-I like a guy who is genuine, honest, and loyal, shares the same interests as me, and has a good sense of humor.

What are your turn-ons?

-My turn-ons are guys who are confident but not overly cocky, who know how to have a good time and treat me with kindness and respect.

What are your turnoffs?

-My turnoffs are rude and arrogant people.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My best features are my lips and abs.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-My future plans are to continue gaining experience in the nursing field and hopefully meet my future husband and make a family.

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-I would like to thank the whole Never Tap crew for being so awesome and especially Chris Mills and Dean Anderson for always believing in me and supporting me in my modeling career. I would also like to thank Jesse Thomas and the rest of the crew of “That Other Sports Show” as well as Babes of MMA for their continuous support!!

Thank you very much for your time Alisha and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA! For more on our August 2013 MMA babe of the month Alisha Dander check out her Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also catch Alisha and the Never Tap ring card girls at Unified Combat League 19 on September 7th in Merritt, British Columbia, Canada at the Merritt Rodeo Grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment