Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 2013 MMA Babe of the Month – Sierra Rene

Our February 2013 MMA babe of the month is MMA model and ring girl Sierra Rene. This 21 year old (soon to be 22) Greek and Italian knockout is 5’6”, 123 lbs, measures 33DD-25-36 and calls Cleveland, Ohio home. Sierra has been featured in Fight! Magazine, Ultimate MMA Magazine, The Ring Magazine and will be featured in the March 2013 editions of MMA Uncaged and MMA Plus magazines. She also graces the cage for Rocktagon MMA. Outside the world of MMA Sierra is an internationally published model and actress. As we speak she is in Las Vegas as a world finalist for Miss Tropic Beauty 2013. Some of her other recent modeling credits include American Dream International Miss March 2013, 2013 Swimsuit USA world finalist, Miss Swimsuit USA 2013 International calendar centerfold and countless other displays of beauty in magazines, on websites, on runways, in commercials and television shows. Keep on reading below to find out what else we learned about our February 2013 MMA babe of the month Sierra Rene.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was first introduced as a ring girl, which was supposed to be temporary but I loved it so much I wanted to make it more permanent.

What were you doing before you became an MMA model and ring girl?

-I was in school for architectural engineering with an idea of designing the world’s greatest mall.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

-Anderson Silva is my favorite.

What is the sweetest comment an MMA fan has said to you?

-The sweetest thing someone has said is the people in your life are lucky to have you there.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Sierra “?” Rene

-I’ve actually thought about this a couple times and I think it would be, Sierra “Lightning Strike” Rene. I think it’s very funny.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

-My favorite food ever is raw oysters. Yum!!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-My hobbies are designing my own swimsuits, painting, alchemy and working out.

Are you single?

-I am single.

What do you look for in a guy?

-I look for a great sense of humor first, then chivalry. Those two things together are rare qualities for me to find in a man.

What are your turn-ons?

-Turn-ons are guys who show that they have ambitions and goals. I like a dominant type that has a soft side. Body parts I would have to say hands turn me on because they have to touch me, and no woman wants rough hands on them.

What are your turnoffs?

-My turnoffs are when someone is too clingy, bad breath and smoking.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My best feature I would say is my smile and kisses. I feel that my smile is a good one because most of the time I’m so happy I’m just laughing all of the time.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-My dream is to be a successful commercial model, and then finish my passion for design by building many different kinds of custom houses.

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-I just want to thank everyone that supports me and my passion.

Thank you very much for your time Sierra and glad to have you back on Babes of MMA. For more on our February 2013 MMA babe of the month Sierra Rene check out her TwitterFacebook and Instagram pages and look out for her website launch in late March! Let's also help Sierra become the next Supre Tan Spokes Model by voting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment