Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Dominique Sorenson

Our November 2012 MMA babe of the month is MMA ring card girl and model Dominique Sorenson. This 22 year old stunner is 5’9”, 120 lbs, measures 32D-26-36 and calls Minneapolis, MN home. Dominique has worked with numerous MMA promotions and companies as a ring card girl and model including King of the Cage, Cage Fighting Xtreme, Driller Promotions, Brutaal, Crowbar MMA, Dakota Fighting Championship, MAXFights, Seconds out Boxing, Vivid MMA, Savage Entertainment and PussOut Fight Gear. Along with her extensive MMA resume Dominique is also a highly sought after swimsuit, runway, promotional and print model. We recently had the pleasure of welcoming Dominique back to our website for an interview as the MMA babe of the month.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-A guy that I was seeing asked me to ring girl for some small town fights. I got so caught up in all of the excitement and have been hooked ever since!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I started modeling and being a ring girl while I was still in high school so I guess I was just a student.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-My favorite MMA fighters are Urijah Faber and Travis Perzynski.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-Oh my gosh, after four years in the industry I have heard way too much to even try to remember! I think one of the best things I can hear is from female fans who come up to me and tell me how much they like having me as a ring girl because not only am I beautiful but, I am nice, down to earth, and classy. They always tell me that I’m one of the only ring girls they don't mind they're man staring at haha.

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Dominique "?" Sorenson

-Dominique "The Slasher" Sorenson, I have deadly elbows and could definitely slash some faces open with these things!

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I am a mom of a nine month old little girl, most people don't believe me.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I just recently started doing kettle bells so I love to go do that and work out. I do a lot of hanging around the house with my little girl but when I can I love doing anything outdoors!

What do you look for in a guy?

-I look for a gentleman. I want a guy who can handle my line of work and all the guys who try to hit on me. I hate jealousy, liars, cheaters, and yuppies. I want a guy whose a little bit country while still being a badass.

What are your turn-ons?

-Blonde hair and blue eyes are my favorite, a nice body, courteousness, and someone who is passionate.

What are your turnoffs?

-Jealousy, lying, rudeness, someone who thinks they are better than others.

What would you say is your best feature?

-Hmm, since having my daughter I really like my booty.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I would like to take my modeling career to the national, maybe even international level, while still being the best mama I can be. UFC, Sports Illustrated, and VS better watch out because here I come!

Do you have anything big in the works right now?

-Actually yes I do! I am in a competition to become the 93X Ultimate Xgirl for this upcoming year. To cast their votes people can either text DOMINIQUE93 to 68683 or go to 93x.com/xgirls and vote online for me!

Any special shout outs or thank yous?

-Thank you to mom, dad, Travis and everyone else who has believed in and supported me.

Thank you for the interview and good luck with the 93X competition Dominique. For the latest on our November 2012 MMA babe of the month Dominique Sorenson be sure to visit her Facebook and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment