Monday, October 29, 2012

October 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Paizly Contreras

Our October 2012 MMA babe of the month is MMA ring card girl and model Paizly Contreras. This 22 year old knockout is 5’5”, 110 lbs., measures 34B-25-34 and calls Sacramento, CA home. Paizly has worked with a growing list of MMA and Muay Thai promotions and companies including Nor Cal Xtreme Combat, Engage Fight Wear and BodyKore. Paizly has also worked with other top names including Playboy and Maxim and a regular on the import car scene appearing for Hot Import Nights, SpoCom and Formula Drift. We recently had the pleasure of welcoming Paizly back to our website for an interview as the MMA babe of the month.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-BodyKore actually got a hold of me and asked if id work with them and it kind of went from there :)

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I’ve been modeling since I was 12 but I also work with children. :)

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Gsp and Matt Hughes :)

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-Hmm nothing strange yet but sweetest was the guy who told me to stop smiling because he keeps smiling! :)

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Paizly "?" Contreras

-Paizly “The Pistol” Contreras!! Lmao, I don’t know.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I’m a total dork!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love to read and hike. I’m a huge animal lover and usually spend my time with my family, friends, and pets.

Are you single?

-Not for the last 6 years and yes taken. :)

What do you look for in a guy?

-Chivalry, funny, manners and nice smile. :)

What are your turn-ons?

-Hmm a guy who is polite and chivalrous. :)

What are your turnoffs?

-Bad manners!

What would you say is your best feature?

-Hmm my cheek bones, lmao.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-To travel the world!

Any special shout outs or thank yous?

-Just a quick shout to all my family, friends and fans for all the love and support! Xoxox

Thank you very much for your time Paizly. For more on our October 2012 MMA babe of the month Paizly Contreras visit her Facebook and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment