Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Laura Elisabeth Moro

Our June 2012 MMA babe of the month is MMA ring girl and model Laura Elisabeth Moro. This 23 year old southern belle is 5’7”, 120 lbs., measures 32B-23-38 and calls Shreveport, LA home. During the last year Laura has exploded onto the MMA scene as a ring card girl for Ring Rulers in the South including appearances on the MTV show “Caged”, numerous website and magazine features including our very own pages at Babes of MMA and recently the May 2012 issue of Fight! Magazine. Glad we met this MMA stunner and happy to have Laura back at Babes of MMA for the June 2012 MMA babe of the month feature we captured below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-One day I was watching a UFC fight and I saw a really pretty girl and I thought wow I bet that would be fun! I didn’t get to start with UFC but MMA was definitely cool. Luckily MTV came to town and filmed those exact months I was a ring girl for Ring Rulers!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-Pretty much just working and dreaming; now I’m doing it!

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Antonio Silvia and Josh Barnett.

What are the sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-They write these really sweet poems to me!

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter? Laura "?" Moro

-Nah, it would probably be like Foxy Lou. Haha, I don’t know I’ve never thought about that one.

What is something most people don't know about you?

-I am really a very sweet person and will talk to anyone if they'd just come start up a conversation.

How do you spend your free time?

-I love swimming and paintball wars.

Are you single?

-Nope taken.

What do you look for in a guy?

-Charm, a good sense of humor, and loyalty.

What are your turn-ons?

-I would have to say beside sexiness it would be a good sense of humor! If you can make me truly laugh then that’s really good.

What are your turnoffs?

-Ugh talking about yourself too much, laziness, and being too needy.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My booty and my eyes.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-Mainly to be successful at everything I pursue whatever it may be at the time. To graduate and have my degree as well, sometimes it seems like it takes forever!

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Thanks to Smokescreen Magazine for making me Model of the Year 2012 and also Cover Model for the magazine twice this year!! Xoxo

Thank you very much for your time Laura and we look forward to your continued success in and outside of the MMA world. Keep up with Laura on FacebookTwitter and ItsMyURLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment