Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012 MMA Babe of the Month – Brooke Lynette

Our April 2012 MMA babe of the month is Cage Warriors ring girl Brooke Lynette. This London based blonde bombshell is 26 years old, 5’8”, 125 lbs and measures 34-25-33. In addition to being the head ring girl for Europe’s largest MMA promotion Cage Warriors, she is also a professional fitness, commercial and lingerie model. We recently caught up with the stunning Ms. Lynette for the interview below as our MMA babe of the month for April 2012.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was training in the MMA Clinic for my fight I had last year and I slowly got into it through that. I was also approached by Cage Warriors and asked to ring girl for them and since then I’ve been hooked!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-I was actually cabin crew when I was just 18! I had the best time flying around but my love was modeling so I moved to London from Scotland and gave up my job.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-I like watching Nick Diaz, Chael Sonnen and Dan hardy. A few of my faves on Cage Warriors are Joe Duffy, Brad Wheeler, Adam Brearley, Olly Battell and Charlie Watts to name a few! I train in the same gym as them so their like brothers to me. They are all amazing guys with great careers ahead of them.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-I had one guy in Jordan who took one of my Facebook pictures, painted it and framed it for me. It must have taken him awhile so I’m grateful for that. It’s really sweet to get comments from people who love Cage Warriors and follow the shows. Luckily, never had any strange comments but I tend not to dwell on negativity anyway so if I was to hear any it wouldn’t affect me. You can’t please everyone in this world and I can only be myself!

What would your fight name be if you were a fighter?

-I actually had a fight last year and my name was 'Brookelyn Go hard' haha! Was an amateur boxing match and I got the win! It was a great experience and hoping to fight again. When I get time maybe I will sort a date out to fight again and you guys can watch :)

What is something most people don't know about you?

-People assume I’m Eastern European or English as I live in London, but I’m actually Scottish. I’ve been away from home for eight years now and still have my accent so when people hear me talk its usually a shock!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love training, strength and conditioning, running and boxing. I love fashion, cooking, traveling and seeing new places. I'm a real homely person so when I’m free you will usually find me at home chilling. There’s no place like home!

Are you single?

-No I’m lucky enough to have met my soul mate. He's a keeper.

What do you look for in a guy?

-A sense of humor, sensitivity and caring are all good points to have!

What are your turn-ons?

-Accents are cool and people who take care of their appearance.

What are your turnoffs?

-Bad hygiene! There’s no excuse not to wash, stay clean guys!

What would you say is your best feature?

-People have said my eyes and others have said my legs as they are so long. Then again, people have said my smile! I’d go with my eyes, windows to the soul ;)

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I intend on working with Cage Warriors for a long time. I’ve also got some pageants coming up, fitness, beauty and swimwear so I intend on getting some wins. The worlds my oyster and I plan on taking over ;)

Any special shout outs or thank you's?

-Huge thanks to Babes of MMA for my feature, to Cage Warriors for having me onboard and all the Cage Warriors fans who make my job even more awesome than it already is x

Thank you too for your time Brooke. We definitely look forward to each Cage Warriors event and hope to catch one someday soon. Check out the beautiful ladies of Cage Warriors here and on Twitter @Brrrookelyn and @Natalie_L23. You can also find Brooke on Facebook and be on the lookout for her very own website coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment