Friday, December 30, 2011

December 2011 MMA Babe of the Month – Windy Starr Lopez

Our December 2011 MMA babe of the month is Ring Rulers ring girl Windy Starr Lopez. Windy has been a professional model for over five years, getting her start with the world of MMA. She has led the ring girls to the cage for Ring Rulers since 2007, and beginning January 9th of next year, you can see her on the show “Caged” on MTV holding up the cards for your viewing pleasure. Windy also won a model search for Knockout Athletics earlier this week and will represent them in the coming year. In addition to being a ring girl, Windy is also a music video vixen, a stunt girl, a singer and a gogo dancer. This 24 year old knockout is 5’7”, 115 lbs and calls Dallas, TX home. Check out our latest interview with Windy below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I was shopping at the mall in 2007 and I went into an extreme clothing store, of which my now current boss owned. The guy working there said I should try out as a ring girl. The next thing I know, I'm on the phone getting booked for my first gig!

What were you doing before you became an MMA ring girl and model?

-Bartending at little dive bar joints around town.

Tell us about your organization Ring Rulers and what we might see in 2012.

-I am working for the best company around. We are the largest, most known amateur MMA company with no competition! In the next year, be sure to watch MTV at 10/9c starting Jan 9th, because we have been featured in the newest show "Caged" which you are sure to love!

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-From my company, Daniel Payne, John Wesley Reed, Matt Schnell and Jeremy Caudillo. From UFC, Cowboy Cerrone and Urijah Faber.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-It's not until the end of the show, when the fans are good and tipsy, but they always wanna grab my a**. Not sure whether to be mad or take it as a compliment ;)

What is something most people don't know about you?

-That I love to read and study history, especially Egyptian artifacts.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-My main hobby is singing. I perform whenever I get the chance. I love to ride street bikes, work out, dance, read, write music and play with my pups.

Are you single?

-Yes I am :) There are a few that have my attention but I won't be in another long term relationship for a while.

What do you look for in a guy/girl?

-Dreams and desires of bigger and better things.

What are your turn-ons?

-Responsibility, tall, dark and handsome, loves his family and makes me laugh.

What are your turnoffs?

-Cocky a**holes and liars.

What would you say is your best feature?

-My eyes.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-I plan on becoming a well known musician and hopefully one day an established model all over the world. I also want to be a stunt double for the film industry. Basically, I just want to BE SOMEBODY. I don't want to die never having made a name for myself.

Any special shout outs or thank you’s?

-I'd like to thank everyone in my family, my best friend and assistant Krish Webb, my boss and manager Will Broyles, all my sponsors, old and new, my step dad Bill Laurenson, my angel Stormy McClain, Lux Kassidy and Eddie Bravo, Laura Moro, NickandDerek Radio, Steve from Hard Ninety, Ritmo Mundo Watches, Adam Denny from Ride Lit, Tito Ortiz And last but not least, thank you to all the new fans I've gained. :)

You will be seeing much more of Windy in 2012 so be sure to add her on Twitter @Windy_Lopez and like her Facebook fan page under Windy Starr Lopez. Thank you for your time Windy and really looking forward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment