Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 2011 MMA Babe of the Month – Amber Nichole

Our August 2011 MMA babe of the month is former UFC octagon girl and model Amber Nichole. Originally from Denver, CO Amber now resides in Las Vegas, NV. She is 5’9”, measures 34C-25-35 and known as the original UFC ring girl. Amber graced the octagon from UFC 34 to UFC 60 as well as seasons one through four of The Ultimate Fighter. Keep reading to see what we learned about this amazing MMA babe.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I met Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta at Green Valley Ranch when I was a bartender and they asked if I would like to be a ring girl making me the first OG Octagon Girl. I thought it would be a fun way to see fights for free in the best seats in the house.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

-Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell, BJ Penn and many more.

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?

-Being told I'm their favorite ring girl and asking for my autograph is very sweet and strangest maybe, asking if I'm ticklish?? Weird!

What have you been up to since your UFC days?
-I model pretty much full-time doing print, runway shows and hosting my own YouTube show with Xyience called Tapintomma with Amber Nichole.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-I love to cook, snuggle with my animal kingdom (3dogs/3cats), bowling, shooting, wake-boarding and snowboarding.

Are you single?

-Newly single and happier than ever!!

What do you look for in a guy?

-Looking for a kind person who loves and respects their family, sense of humor, driven, independent, thoughtful, physically fit (nice abs please), not afraid to be silly, likes to dance and have fun!! Is that asking too much?

What are your turn-ons?

-Eye contact and good kisser.

What are your turnoffs?

-Cockiness and Laziness.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?

-Feature film, national magazine cover, healthy happy family and mother, someone's forever! "Life is what you make of it so I made mine fun" #raiseyourstandards

Thank you very much for your time Amber. It was a pleasure and honor to get to know you better and share with our readership. May all your dreams come true and be sure to keep in touch. To keep up with Amber check out her official website and on Twitter @ufcambernichole.

No comments:

Post a Comment