Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 2011 MMA Babe of the Month - Shannon Lee Marr

Our June 2011 MMA babe of the month is MMA model and ring girl Shannon Lee Marr.  Turning 21 this week Shannon is from Boston, MA, 5'5" tall and measures 34-26-33.  Shannon has an extensive resume in modeling including print, promotional, fitness and glamour.  One of her biggest interests includes MMA where she has worked with such groups as Boston Brawler, CES Boxing and Knockout Athletics and been featured on Cage Potato, MMA Connected, Cage Insider TV and many others.  We recently had the opportunity to find out more about this MMA stunner so read on.

How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I got into MMA by promoting for some MMA companies out of Boston and eventually landed a job ring carding for CES Boxing.  Just recently, I ring carded my first fight for WCF 11 which was awesome.

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?
-Gotta love UFC fighter GSP…an all around great fighter.
What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?
-Strangest thing a fan has said to me: Sign their whitey tighties.  As for the sweetest thing, all the fans I have are amazing and I have a ton of support.  MMA fans are so much fun, but I love it when kids want to take pictures or have me sign their shirt.  It’s cute.
What is something most people don't know about you?
-I’m actually pretty good at archery.  I’ve been involved in it since I was 7 and I like to shoot when I get the time.
Are you single?
-No.
What do you look for in a guy?
-He has to be able to make me laugh!
What are your turn-ons?
-Confidence and a good smile.
What are your turnoffs?
-Arrogance and smokers.
What would you say is your best feature?
-I'm told my eyes are, but I still think my butt is :)
What are your future plans or dreams?
-I want to keep modeling for a while and see where it takes me.  So far, I’ve landed some amazing gigs for companies such as Puma, the Hemi Girl 2012 Calendar (shot in the Dominican Republic) and now more recently, World Championship Fighting.  Eventually, I want to be a nurse one day and I am currently in school for it.  I don’t want to settle down until I’ve been to the places I want to go and have had my fun.
Remember the name Shannon Lee Marr as she turns heads around the MMA world.  To keep up on the latest from this stunner check out Shannon's official website and on Twitter @xoxoShannonLee.  Thank you Shannon for your time and we look forward to big things from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment