Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet MMA Hottie Dominique Sorenson

We recently made the acquaintance of MMA ring babe and model Dominique Sorenson. This Minnesota beauty is 5'9", 115lbs. and measures 32C-24-33. Growing up in a small town in Wisconsin Dominique always had the dream of being a model. With supportive family and friends and always into the athletic lifestyle she eventually found her way into MMA. In only two years Dominique has ring carded or modeled for the likes of Vivid MMA, Cage Fighting Xtreme, Brutaal Genesis, Savage Entertainment/American School of MMA, Gladiator MMA, Fearless Fighting Championships, Crowbar MMA, Maxfights and Pussout Fight Gear. Let's see what this MMA babe had to say in our recent interview.


How did you get into the world of MMA?

-I will never forget it actually ha-ha it was January 9th of 2009 and the guy I was seeing had invited me to ring girl at some super small town fights at a bar close to my hometown. I agreed and had no idea what to expect since I had never been to fights before. After all the blood, an arm broken in a phenomenal arm bar, the camaraderie between teammates, and the just plain ol' good time I was forever hooked!

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

-Well my BF Travis (the one who got me into this two years ago) is my FAVORITE fighter and Minnesota's #1 155er BUT if I have to choose someone who is "big-time" I love Urijah Faber!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?

-Well to be honest I "veg out" at home a lot ha-ha but I do also like to work out, ride bike, play with my two dogs and cat, hang with friends and family, fish, camp, ride horses and read.  I guess I'm just a little boring ha.

Are you single?

-Def not =)

What are your turn-on's?

-My boyfriend, doing sweet things for me and massages.

What are your turnoffs?

-Creepers, jerks, cheaters, and drama filled little boys.

What does the future behold for Dominique?

-Well I hope to make it to the UFC with ring girling and promo modeling. I also want to make enough money to buy my parents nice things, give money to different charities and have a huge closet full of shoes as well ha-ha. I am also starting my own business in the Mid-West for ring girls and promo models and I would really love to make it into one of the leading companies in its business market. I also plan on getting married and having a family of my own at some point!


Thank you so much for your time and sharing a little about yourself to our readers Dominique.  For more on Dominique check out her Facebook Fan Page and brand new to Twitter.  Stay tuned for Dominique's coming ring girl and promo model website.


No comments:

Post a Comment