Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Stephanie Lee

Our November 2010 MMA babe of the month is Tuff-N-Uff ring babe and MMA model Stephanie Lee.  This gorgeous blonde calls Las Vegas home but frequents Los Angeles, is a leggy 5'9" and measures 35C-25-36.  In addition to ring carding for Tuff-N-Uff Stephanie also models for Rising Fighter Clothing among many others, is a spokes model for It Ain't Chemo and often works with exotic animals.  We recently spoke with Stephanie and here is what we discovered about this MMA babe.

How did you get into the world of MMA?
-I became a Ring Girl at the beginning of this year (2010) after one of the head guys at Tuff-N-Uff saw me in an Ed Hardy Runway Show.  They invited me to watch a fight first and soon after that to ring girl for them. Since then I've been one of the two regular ring girls every month.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
-I don't have one particular favorite...I usually cheer for the underdog or the one that seems the nicest and most genuine in real life :)

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?
-Strangest: You are so F'n hot! I want you so badly! ...then 5 seconds later...you look just like my sister.
-Sweetest: When a friend of a guy has his friend ask me to take a pic with him because he's too shy to ask me himself or when they tell me I seem as nice as I am pretty.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
-I like hanging out with my friends doing just about anything.  I can have fun anywhere doing just about anything. I do go to LA a lot to do volunteer work with wild exotic animals at the Wildlife Waystation a couple times a month. When I'm in LA I also like going dancing at some of the clubs with my girls.

Are you single?
-My heart is unavailable ;)

What do you look for in a guy?
-A guy who is fun, spontaneous and a little bit wild at times.  A guy who is straight forward about what he is feeling and what he wants.  I don't want to play guessing games all the time.  He needs to have a bit of direction and self motivation in his life as well.  He also needs to be a friend first :)

What are your turn-ons?
-A great smelling guy!!! Yummy! :)  Someone that is intelligent, has ambition, passion, loves to hold and cuddle with me but is still independent and not needy. Someone who can make me feel safe when watching a scary movie :) and can be spontaneous and let loose at times.

What are your turnoffs?
-Cocky guys or guys that brag and flaunt all the girls they get, laziness, unmotivated, unkempt guys and disrespectful guys are all major turn offs.

What would you say is your best feature?
-I am told that my best physical features are my green eyes or my flat stomach.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?
-To continue having fun, modeling, ring girling, and working more with wild animals.

Say hello to Stephanie at a future Tuff-N-Uff event or check out her Facebook fan page, Twitter page and Miss Facebook USA page.  Thanks for your time Stephanie and can't wait for more pictures and events featuring you!

No comments:

Post a Comment