Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Laura Celeste

October 2010 MMA babe of the month is Asylum Fight League and Ring of Combat ring babe Laura Celeste.  This blonde bombshell hails from New York, stands 5'4" and measures a dangerous 36DD-25-34.  Read on to see what Laura had to say in our MMA Q&A below.

How did you get into the world of MMA?
-My friends were fighting for a promotion and told me to email my picture to the promoter.  And as they say the rest is history...

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?
-I have a lot of supporters who say the sweetest things that make me smile.  A constant comment is that I have a knockout body, LOL!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
-I like traveling, spending time with my friends and family, shopping, good dinners and going to the gym.

Are you single?
-Ask me that one at another time.

What do you look for in a guy?
-I like a guy who is ambitious, determined, dedicated, loyal, trustworthy and a sense of humor is a must!

What are your turn-ons?
-A man who is sensual, sensitive and sexy.

What are your turnoffs?
-Liars, cheaters, arrogance, ignorance and laziness.

What would you say is your best feature?
-My big.....brown eyes and smile.  LOL, what do u think?

What are your future plans or dreams in life?
-You will just have to wait and see.

Fans can find more about Laura at http://twitter.com/lauraceleste and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Celeste/111278820763?ref=ts.  We can't wait to see more of Laura's modeling and inside the octagon.  Thanks and best wishes from Babes of MMA, Laura!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment