Monday, September 13, 2010

September 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Monica Arteaga

September 2010 MMA babe of the month is Bellator Fighting Championship ring babe Monica Arteaga.  This 25 year old beauty is 5'2", 110 lbs. and measures a curvy 36D-25-36.  A native of the Windy City but soon to be relocating to Sin City.  For more on Monica read our recent question and answer session with her below.

How did you get into the world of MMA and ring carding for Bellator?
-I actually was Facebooked about the position. I almost didn't respond to the message but after researching the company I sent in my bio and pictures. I had a series of interviews, finally interviewed with Bjorn Rebney (CEO) and the next week I was on location for our first fight to kick off season 2!! Best job I could ever ask for!

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
-George St Pierre... he's the reason I started watching MMA!!!

What are the strangest and sweetest comments MMA fans have said to you?
-LOL not many strange comments but I did have something strange happen. After one of our shows at the Hardrock Mercedes and I were starving and made the mistake of eating pizza in the food court in uniform. Some guy walking by snapped a pic of me 2 feet away mid bite!! But the sweetest...we had a fan ask us to come to his 16th birthday party :)

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
-In my spare time I enjoy shopping, reading, experimenting with new cooking recipes, spending time with my family and watching movies. My hobbies include bikram yoga, kickboxing, pilates, hitting balls at the golf range, Chicago sporting events especially football - DA BEARS, snowboarding and scrapbooking.

Are you single?
-Yes =)

What do you look for in a guy?
-A sense of humor, you have to be able to make me laugh!! A guy who is genuine, family oriented, someone who can hold a conversation. Oh and give a great massage that's a plus =)

What are your turn-ons?
-I am a sucker for muscles, dimples, a great smile and eyes.

What are your turnoffs?
-Stage 5 clingers, cockiness, guys who can't stop talking about themselves, bad breath and pushovers.

What would you say is your best feature?
-Either my eyes or smile.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?
-The one thing I want most out of life is to be happy. I eventually want to settle down and raise a family but for now I'm focusing on my career.

Check your local television listings on Thursday's to catch Monica ring carding for season three of Bellator Fighting Championships. Fans and friends can also say hello to her at http://www.facebook.com/Monica.Nicole.Arteaga and http://twitter.com/monicaarteaga. Thanks for speaking with us Monica and we look forward to seeing more of you at MMA events.

No comments:

Post a Comment