Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Stephanie Ann Cook

July 2010 MMA babe of the month is Tuff-N-Uff ring babe Stephanie Ann Cook.  This 20 year old sexy girl next door is 5'6", 120 lbs. and measures 32-28-34.  In addition to ring carding Stephanie has quite the modeling portfolio so keep your eye out for this up and coming stunner!  When not ring carding or modeling Stephanie spends her time as the spokesmodel for It Ain't Chemo which is a non-profit cancer foundation that provides support to cancer victims and their families.  Check out their clothing line which is often sold at MMA events with proceeds going to these warriors going through chemo and any other assistance that can be provided.  This amazing organization reaches out to these cancer victims through MMA by their clothing line, meeting the fighters and often bringing them to the events themselves.  We just had the honor of speaking with this amazing woman for a short question and answer session geared toward her fans.

How did you get into the world of MMA?
- I got into MMA from having friends that were trainers for Jiu jitsu and MMA, then I officially entered by doing a ring girl contest back in February for Tuff N Uff, and the rest was history...haha.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
- I enjoy watching Dan Hardy & Dustin Hazelett.

What else do you do with your time when not gracing the ring for Tuff-n-uff events?
- I am constantly looking for bigger opportunities and working out.  Trying to do what I can to achieve my dream.

What are your hobbies?
- My hobbies include working out, making art, doing photo shoots, traveling and photography.

Are you single?
- Yes I am.

What do you look for in a guy?
- I look for someone who shows he is goal-oriented, sweet, someone who keeps himself in shape and eats healthy, and wants to do good for himself.  I like men that have a heart of gold and strive to be the best.

What are your turn-ons?
- Definitely a very fit body with muscles.  Has to be bigger than me/taller than me :) that's the best.  And without a doubt, a good personality HAS to be there for me to be "turned" on.  If you have a bad attitude, sorry, there will be no interest.

What are your turnoffs?
- A bad attitude, bad health/hygiene and man whores. (conceited guys!)

What would you say is your best feature (ex. body part)?
- My eyes and butt.

What are your future plans or dreams?
- I plan to go further in MMA....I also plan to start acting, proceed in growing with the modeling industry and get my name out more.  My ultimate goal would to be a worldwide known actress/model/host/octagon girl and be a great role model to girls all over.  It makes me happy to helps others also and tell my story, and provide inspiration...I really want to HELP people :)

For more information or to just say hello to Stephanie check her out at Tuff-N-Uff events, http://stephanncook.com/http://www.facebook.com/stephanieanncook89 and It Ain't Chemo.  Thank you Stephanie for your time and we really look forward to your continued success with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment